Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Blues

Today I got up with every intention of doing all the things that I needed to do. I am working on a stealth reading project and I have until Monday to finish it. It is a really good book and I am on the second chapter. I am going to read a little bit more tonight and then all day tomorrow, so that I can have the review done.

On the knitting side, I ripped out a baby blanket I was working on. It was beautiful too, but I couldn't figure out what row I was on. So I casted on for a new blanket. I am using size 11 circular needles and Bernat One Pound yarn, worsted weight, in blue. It shouldn't take me more than a week to finish it.




Eventually I will take pictures that you can actually see. Anyway here are two pictures of The Baby Blues. Don't have any one to give it to for now.
Movies.... I watched Julie/Julia this evening and it was wonderful. I did spend a big portion of the movie being hungry, but what can you expect with all that wonderful food. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. It is a true story based on a woman named Julie who starts a blog about cooking all 524 recipes from Julia Child's book Mastering the Art of French Cooking, in 365 days. It was inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment