Friday, April 27, 2012

My Life Sucks

So back in August I moved. I didn't have the internet for a really long time. Now that I do, there is so much I want to look at and do. However, I can't seem to get my shit together and do anything. I have been out of work the last two months. Tomorrow in the light of day I will take some pictures of recent projects and of the new place. Tonight I just wanted to throw a pity party for myself. I keep saying I will write more later, but then later comes and I have still not written anything. My stories are still stuck in my head. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Until tomorrow I leave you with this picture of Cartman. This was taken before the move. I have to find her in order to take an after the move picture. She has been let outside, where she loves it and refuses to come in. Which is a good thing. Just ask anybody who has had to smell this place.

The title of this post has nothing to do with the actual post. I have been told that my life doesn't suck, but what do they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment